Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Windy Wednesday

It was really windy here today. It was far too windy to take my two little girls anywhere, so we were couped up in the house :o( Unfortunately, I did not have any time to make any cards etc. I have added a couple of cards that I made a few weeks ago.


This is a baby card. I believe the duck on this card is from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. It is very plain and simple.




This card was for a baby boy whose name started with the letter Z. I embossed the brown cardstock using the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder.





I made this card for my husbands parents. It was for their 40th wedding anniversary. They are farmers. I learnt afterwards that going around the edges of my cuts with chalk would add definition. I will definitely try that technique in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment